<혁신 다이내믹스: 지속 성장을 위한 혁신의 원리와 길>
혁신은 지속 성장이라는 길고 험준한 여정을 위한 필수 원동력이다. <혁신 다이내믹스>의 원리와 방법을 통해서 혁신의 성공 확률이 조금 더 높아질 수 있을 것이다.
네이버 책 정보: 책 정보 사이트
책의 사이트: www.dynamics.co.kr
기술혁신을 통하여 지속적인 성장을 하려면 왜, 무엇을, 어떻게 해야 하는가?
이 질문을 답을 구하기 위해서 지난 20년 이상을 기업 현장과 연구실에서 고민하고 연구해온 <혁신의 원리와 방법>을 교재 형식으로 검소하게 우선 출판했다.
비즈니스 성공을 위해서 CEO가 알아야 할 5가지 핵심들에 대한 이야기
핵심 고객, 핵심 가치, 핵심 역량, 핵심 모델, 핵심 인재가 성공에 필요한 5가지들이다.
INNOVATION INSIGHT, Vol.3 INNOVATION INSIGHT, Vol.2 INNOVATION INSIGHT, Vol.1
1. Jungin Kim, Sooyoung Kim, and H. Park, "Factors affecting product innovation performance according to dynamics of environment: evidence from Korean high-tech enterprises in manufacturing sector," International Journal of Technology Management, 67(2-4), pp. 269-288, 2015.
2. Lee, Y., Sooyoung Kim, and H. Lee, “The impact of service R&D on the performance of Korean information communication technology small and medium enterprises,” Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 28, pp. 77-92, 2011.
3. Lee, Y., Sooyoung Kim, and J. Yoo, “Impact of Technology-Based Self-Service on Employees, Customers, and Sales in the Korean Services Market,”, Journal of Business Marketing Management, 3, pp. 171-183, 2009.
4. Cha, Ji-eun, Sooyoung Kim, and Y. Lee, “Application of multidimensional scaling for marketing-mix modifications: A case study on mobile phone category,” 36, pp. 4884-4890, 2009.
5. Cho, Catherine, Sooyoung Kim, Jaewook Lee and D. W. Lee, “A tandem clustering process for multimodal datasets,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 168, No. 3, pp. 998-1008, February 2006.
6. Kim, Sooyoung, Y. S. Park and Chi-Hyuck Jun, “Performance evaluation of re-entrant manufacturing system with production loss using mean value analysis”, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 1308-1325, May 2006.
7. Lee, J. S, Chi-Hyuck Jun, Jaewook Lee, and Sooyoung Kim, “A model-based collaborative filtering through regularized discriminant analysis using market basket data”, International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 71-85, December 2006.
8. Lee, H.S., Jaewook Lee, Y. G. Yoon, and Sooyoung Kim, “Coherent risk measure using feedforward neural networks”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3497, pp. 904-909, June 2005.
9. Lee, J. S., Chi-Hyuck Jun, Jaewook Lee, and Sooyoung Kim, “Classification-based collaborative filtering using market basket data”, Expert Systems With Applications, Vol. 29, pp. 700-704, 2005.
10. Park, Youngshin, Sooyoung Kim and Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Mean value analysis of re-entrant line with batch machines and multi-class jobs", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 29(8), pp. 1009-1024, July 2002.
11. Kim, Bokang and Sooyoung Kim, "Application of genetic algorithms for scheduling batch-discrete production system", Production Planning and Control, Vol. 13(2), pp. 155-165, March 2002.
12. Kim, Sooyoung, Seung-hee Yea, and Bokang Kim, "Shift scheduling of steppers in the semiconductor wafer fabrication process", IIE Transactions, Vol. 34(2), pp. 167-177, February 2002.
13. Lee, Young Hoon, Jongkwan Park, and Sooyoung Kim, "Experimental study on input and bottleneck scheduling for a semiconductor fabrication line", IIE Transactions, Vol. 34(2), pp. 179-190,February 2002.
14. Park, Youngshin, Sooyoung Kim, and Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Performance evaluation of re-entrant lines with multi-class jobs and multi-server workstations", Production Planning and Control, Vol. 13(1), pp. 56-65, January-February 2002.
15. Bokang Kim and Sooyoung Kim, "Extended model for a hybrid production planning approach", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 73, No. 2, pp. 165-173, September 2001.
16. Kim, Sooyoung and Haeng-Ju Lee, "Allocation of Buffer Capacity to Minimize Average Work-In-Process", Production Planning and Control, Vol. 12, No. 7, pp. 706-716, October-November 2001.
17. Park, Y., S. Kim, and C-H. Jun, “Performance analysis of re-entrant flow shop with single-job and batch machines using mean value analysis,” Production Planning and Control, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 537-546, 2000.
18. Park, Y., S. Kim, and Y. Lee, “Scheduling Jobs on Parallel Machines Applying Neural Network and Heuristic Rules,” Computers & IE, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 189-202, 2000.
19. Jun, C-H., Y. Hong, S. Kim, and K-S Park, and H. Park, "A simulation-based semiconductor chip yield model incorporating a new defect cluster index", Microelectronics Reliability, 39, pp. 451-456, 1999.
20. Kim, C. H., Y. Hong, and S. Kim, "An extended optimal lot sizing model with an unreliable machine", Production Planning and Control, Vol. 8, No.6, pp. 577-587, 1997.
21. Lee, Y., S. Kim, S. Yea, and B. Kim, "Production Planning in Semiconductor Wafer Fab Considering Variable Cycle Time", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 33, Nos. 3-4, pp. 713-716, 1997.
22. Kim, S., Y-H Lee, and D. Agnihotri, "A Hybrid Approach to Sequencing Jobs Using Heuristic Rules and Neural Networks", Production Planning and Control, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 445-454, 1995.
23. Lee, M. and S. Kim, "Scheduling of AS/RS under JIT Environment", International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 33, No. 12, pp. 3331-3348, 1995.
24. Park, H-Y, C-H Jun, Y. Hong, and Sooyoung Kim, "Development of a New Cluster Index for Semiconductor Wafer Defects and Simulation-based Yield Prediction Models," Journal of the Korean IIE, Sept. 1995
25. Kim, S. and R. C. Leachman, "Multi-Project Scheduling with Explicit Lateness Costs", IIE Transactions, Vol. 25, No. 2, 1993.
26. Elsayed, E. A., M. Lee, S. Kim, and E. Schere, "Sequencing and Batching Procedures for Minimizing Earliness and Tardiness Penalty of Order Retrievals", International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 31, No. 3, 1993.
27. Leachman, R. C. and S. Kim, "A Revised CPM for Networks with Both Overlap Relationships and Variable Activity Durations", European Journal of Operational Research, 64, 229-248, 1993.
28. Lee, Y. H. and S. Kim, "Neural Network Applications for Scheduling Jobs on Parallel Machines", Computers and IE, Vol. 25, Nos. 1-4, pp. 227-230, 1993.
29. Kim, S., H. Kim, W. Kang, and H. Lee, "CIM Progress in a Korean Heavy-Industry Company", International Journal of CIM, Vol. 5, No. 4, 1992.
30. Leachman, R. C., A. Dincerler and S. Kim, "Resource-Constrained Scheduling of Projects with Variable-Intensity Activities", IIE Transactions, Vol. 22. No. 1, pp. 31-40, 1990.